Divas, I truly hate not having a blog for you every week and that’s a personal goal I’m working on. 2017 is the year I start accomplishing the goals I make for myself. I could go on and on about that subject but that is not what this post is about. This post is about the holiday us single folks love to hate. If you are in a relationship, you probably love it and are thinking of ideas for things to do. Well, never fear I’m here to help with a cute outfit and cool places to go!
I was so excited to share this look because my favorite color is pink and the second because I love graphic tees and frilly skirts together.
Living in Houston has its perks, there are all sorts of cool restaurants to try and new events happening every week. For this blog, I will list some events I believe are great date ideas for Valentine’s Day.
- Paint and Wine Class I’ve done this about three times with friends and family and I love it. Definitely, something fun to do for artistic people or if you’re looking for something different than your normal dinner and a movie.
- Valentines Day Music Festival ft. Keith Sweat, Bobby Brown, El Dabarge, and Avant- If you’re an old soul like I am and you love R&B then this concert is the perfect place for you and your boo to share Valentine’s Day. Seat Price ranges from $52- $125 per ticket.
- Chocolate- That’s Amore – this is perfect for all of you chocolate lovers out there. You and your date will be able to dip a variety of foods in the chocolate you made together. Price ranges: $35-$40
- The Dope Art Show: this is an event that features live artist, poets, and dancers. I’ve been to at least three of their shows and enjoyed everyone one of them. The best part is it’s all for a cause. Pricing ranges from $25-$175
- For other great ideas on what to do in Houston check out Travel and Leisure’s website for things like cruises and more!
More ideas to come, so check back next week! There is still time to score that perfect V-day outfit check out Forever 21’s flash sale 30% off Select Styles!
Keep up with me on my social media platforms: Instagram: @yournoirdiva, Twitter: @yournoirdiva, Snapchat: @princessgalen, you can also find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yournoirdiva
Also if you like what you see leave a comment, or just say hi. I want to start forming relationships with my readers so don’t be strangers!